We are consistently upgrading our technology to bring systems to our clients to help streamline the process for importing goods into Canada. Our people are continuously learning and upgrading their knowledge to ensure that you are compliant and at low risk for Administrative Monetary Penalty Systems (AMPS) penalties.
We understand that your business has unique requirements and that is why our experts are trained to recognize your needs and will develop a system to clear your goods in a timely cost effective manner.
- Preparation of pertinent documents required by Canada Customs with respect to the importation or exportation of goods
- Presentation of information and pertinent documents on behalf of the client to Canada Customs required to release and/or account for the client’s goods including information as may be required
- Arrangements available to account for requisite Customs Duties, taxes and disbursements by or on behalf of the client and obtaining release of the goods from Canada Customs
- Issuance of import permit and export license applications
- Preparation and maintenance of temporary import permits